The conversation has been wonderful, and I've had the pleasure of getting to know a lot of you via your blogs and thoughtful comments. A few of you, I've met in person; I only hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. There are quite a few folks with whom I've had e-mail conversations, and those have been good, too.
Bloggers come and go; a couple of good folks have stopped blogging only recently. I don't know how much longer I'll continue this thing, but it's still enjoyable. When that stops, so will I.
Thank you - all of you - for reading this little thing, and commenting from time to time. I appreciate it very much.
- The Road goes ever on and on
- Down from the door where it began.
- Now far ahead the Road has gone,
- And I must follow, if I can,
- Pursuing it with eager feet,
- Until it joins some larger way
- Where many paths and errands meet.
- And whither then? I cannot say.