- Seagulls have returned to Anchorage - this one's pretty certain. The gulls don't care much for snowstorms.
- Snow geese have returned to Potter March on Anchorage's south side, along Cook Inlet at Turnagain Arm.
- All of the statewide temps this morning are above zero. It's only two above in Barrow, but that beats the -18 they had a couple of days ago.
- The streets are dry, rather than under standing pools of black water.
- This weekend's forecast includes the word "rain", not snow.
We take what we can get, folks.