25. You think "libido" is an Italian pasta.
24. The tooth fairy has more of your teeth than you do.
23. You wake up with that awful "morning after" feeling, but you didn't do anything the night before.
22. You drink prune juice ... on purpose.
21. You start complaining that they build car seats "too darn low".
20. You sit down to breakfast and hear "snap, crackle, pop" ... but you haven't poured the milk yet.
19. You start thinking that Sarasota, Florida is a lot more cutting edge than most people give it credit for.
18. Your pharmacist calls you by your first name.
17. Your sweetie asks, "Wanna neck?" and hands you a piece of chicken.
16. Your car battery's gone dead because your turn signal's been on for two straight weeks.
15. Lawn care has become a big part of your life.
14. You call that place you keep leftovers the "ice box".
13. You begin to think an RV is "one sweet ride".
12. You sit on a park bench, and a Boy Scout offers to help you cross your legs.
11. Conversation with people your age often turns into "dueling ailments."
10. Your sex drive shifted into Park.
9. You can remember when the Dead Sea was only sick.
8. At buffets, you complain if they don't have tapioca.
7. You think of a "quickie" as napping at a traffic light.
6. Your back goes out more often than you do.
5. Many of your co-workers were born the year you got your last promotion.
4. You have an uncontrollable urge to feed the pigeons in the park.
3. You play bingo. And you like it.
2. You light the candles on your birthday cake, and a group of campers show up with bags of marshmallows.
And the #1 way to tell you're getting older ....
1. You find lists like this tasteless and insensitive!