Today's headlines at Drudge:
- Widespread Glitches in 34 States
- "Expect Months of Glitches" [@ Barry]
- 20% Plan to Not Buy Insurance
- Sebelius: "We're About To Make Some History"
Minutes after its inaugural 'launch' the ACA aka ObamaCare aka the Democrat's Socialist Health Care Plan crashed.
They have had THREE YEARS to get ready, and this is the result.
- Possibly the most "historic" government FUBAR ever...and that's saying something.
And yet the Democrats are saying the Republicans are somehow at fault for daring to 'suggest' that this gross swindle be delayed a year?
- I guess they have to 'blame' somebody, but notwithstanding the charade or the theatrics, the Democrats (C) completely 'own' this one...yes YOU Barry, Nancy Reid, Harry Pelosi and all the rest of you.
I think it was Ayn Rand who said: "You can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."
- Democrats (C), let me introduce someone you've apparently not met yet...I present Messrs. Reality and Consequences.
h/t Rico @ Theo's place