In no particular order, there's:
- Dan Sullivan (R), 20-yr Marine office (retired), former Ass't Secretary of State under G.W. Bush, and recently stepped down from his post as head of Alaska's Natural Resources commissioner.
- Joe Miller (R), who defeated Lisa Murkowski (R) in her last primary, but shot himself in the foot (too libertarian for many, and immediately crucified in the local press as a wacko) and she was reelected as a write-in candidate.
- Mead Treadwell (R), current Lt. Governor.
- Kathleen Tonn (R), outspoken Christian and pro-life activist.
- John Jaramillo (R), Air Force veteran.
I think I missed one or two; my apologies if I left your favorite off the list.