- "Hey dudes, I'm heavily into shoes ..."
- Anything that starts with a URL
- Anything in pictographs, cuneiform, hieroglyphics, Sanskrit or Sumerian ... I'm an equal-opportunity deleter
- "Sometimes I've just got to have ..."
- "Meds ...." with multiple URLs
- Anyone asking me to provide a link to their sales site; I don't care if it's for purses in San Francisco, the U.S. Olympics team (yeah, right) or whatever
- "Visit us or die!" with a URL
- "This good post helped me with college assignment ..."
- "Great post! Wanna trade links?"
And the Olympics team? Seriously, have you looked at my site meter? I get 800 hits on a good day; if you need my traffic to make it, your troubles are WAY bigger than any hits I might send your way.
*I'm sure there are others - some are classics, in their own way - but I'm not going to take the time or energy to remember them now. I'll bet some good ones show up in comments, though.