In honor of Hump Day:
1. I can see your point, but I still think you're nuts.
2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
3. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public. Mind if we watch?
4. I'm really easy to get along with, once you learn to accept things my way.
5. I'll try being nicer; can you try being smarter?
6. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
7. No, I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
8. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a thing you're saying.
9. Ahh ... I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.
10. I like you: you remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.
11. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
12. I have plenty of talent and vision - it's just that I don't care.
13. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
14. I'm not being rude; you're just insignificant.
15. And your crybaby, whiny opinion would be ....?
16. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
17. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
18. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed. That's how we roll.
19. Too many freaks, not enough circus.
20. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
21. Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done!