Ohhhh, the snark is STRONG with that one! :-)
The way they let people vote now days, we probably DO need famous people to tell us when election day is.Election day is supposed to be the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November. Not two weeks before for early voting. Or two months before because some state wants to be first, etc.I do like this ad, though. ^_^Be safe and God bless. God bless America, especially.
And to that, Linda, I can only add, "Amen!"
Even that gives them too much credit.
Well, so many people rely on 'the (in)famous' like Sean Penn and (that traitorous b**** to give them political direction, I'm not surprised.Heck 98% of the politicians out there I don't bother to listen to. And I view the remaining 2% with a jaundiced eye...gfa
Guffaw, we could save you the trouble of that 2 per cent: none of them are worth listening to. There's something about getting elected that seems to immediately turn every single one of them into a greed-based snake-oil salesman who only opens his/her mouth to utter lies.Or am I too cynical in my old age?
I would say that is about spot on, Reverend. How else do we explain they run on one thing and then immediately do something else after being elected?
There's only one logical explanation, Linda: they're lying deliberately, the whole time.
Post a Comment