1. Dallas Seavey: Out of Shaktoolik at 1:52 a.m.
2. Mitch Seavey: Out of Shaktoolik at 2:14 a.m.
3. Joar Leifseth Ulsom: Out of Shaktoolik at 2:28 a.m.
4. Nicolas Petit: Into Shaktoolik at 2:48 a.m.
5. Wade Marrs: Into Shaktoolik at 3:18 a.m.
6. Jessie Royer: Out of Unalakleet at 11:47 p.m.
7. Aliy Zirkle: Into Unalakleet at .1:03 a.m.
8. Ray Redington, Jr.: Into Unalakleet at 1:42 a.m.
9. Jason Mackey: Out of Kaltag at 12:23 p.m.
10. Mats Pettersson: Out of Kaltag at 1:15 p.m.
Mitch Seavey racing into Unalakleet on Sunday, March 12. (Albert Lutan / KTUU)
See the full leaderboard HERE.
It's a lead change overnight in Iditarod 45 as Dallas Seavey, 30, left Shaktoolik (Mile 758) 24 minutes ahead of his father Mitch.
However, Mitch, 57, appeared to retake the lead on the trail as Dallas rested. Nicolas Petit and Joar Leifseth Ulsom also crowd the front as the race nears Nome.
Once they leave the Norton Sound coast, racers must take an 8-hour rest in the riverside village of White Mountain (Mile 902).